* In an oil burner add water and about 6 drops of fragrance oil to spread the scent around in any room.
* In a small bottle combine 3/4 water and a about 6 drops of fragrance oil to use on Aroma Jewelry such as felt pads for Aroma Diffuser pendants and lava stones.
* Create your own air freshener. Add a few drops of fragrance oils to a plastic spray bottle, then fill with water. Shake the bottle well to mix the oil into the water. You can then spray 2-3 times into the air to spread the scent into any room.
* Add fragrance oils to baking soda for carpet cleaner. Take a new container (1 lb) of baking soda and add a few drops of your favorite fragrance oil. Mix the oil in well, and allow to soak for 24 hours. You can now shake this mixture onto your carpet for a carpet cleaner. Shake lightly across the full area of the carpet you intend to clean. Allow the mixture to sit in the carpet fibers for 30-60 minutes, then vacuum.
* Make your own dryer sheet. Cut an old white tee-shirt into 5-inch squares. Each square is a natural fabric sheet. Add 3-5 drops of fragrance oil to the cotton square, and place it into the dryer with your clothes. Your clothes will be laced with the fragrance as they dry.
* Freshen your drawers with fragrance oils. Add a fabric sheet lightly scented with fragrant oil to a sour drawer or closet to scent your clothes or linens. You can also tuck a cotton ball moistened with your favorite fragrance oil into the corner of your drawer.
* Add fragrance oil to unscented shampoo or lotion. Fragrance oil can lend its scent to any unscented body care cream, including shampoo or lotion. Add 7 drops of fragrance oil per ounce of unscented body care product.